Dry Bulk and Liquid: Take exit 143 on Interstate 29, just south of downtown Sioux City, IA. From the exit, head west toward the river and take a right at the Sioux Harbor truck stop. Follow the road about 75 yards and turn left into our facility. Check in at the office, the blue building at the end of our main road.
Palletized Warehouse: Take exit 143 on Interstate 29, just south of downtown Sioux City, Iowa. From the exit, head west toward the river and take a left at the Wendy’s onto Harbor Drive. Follow the road ¾ of a mile and turn right onto Murray St (at the Kenworth dealership). Our warehouse is 100 yards down the road on the right side of the street across from the Cloverleaf plant.
Maps of our locations:
Dry Bulk or Liquid:
Office Phone 712-258-0537
Loading and Unloading hours are 8am-4pm Monday – Friday
All loading is on a first come first serve basis, no appointment necessary.
- Drivers, when you enter our facility please observe our 10mph speed limit. Watch for people and moving equipment.
- Drive down the main driveway, curve to the left of the blue office building.
- Pick up a loading ticket from the mailbox on your left just before you pass the office.
- Circle clockwise around the blue office building and pull onto the truck scale. Please have your loading ticket filled out before pulling onto the scale.
- Put your truck in park on the scale and come in the front door of the office.
- Our office staff will confirm your order number and direct you where to go to get loaded.
- After loading, proceed back to the scale following the same clockwise route around the office.
- Again, pull onto the scale and put your truck in park.
- Come back into the office so we can get you checked out and back on the road.
Office Phone 712-202-0350
Office hours are 8am-4pm Monday – Friday
Unloading hours are 8am-3pm Monday – Friday
Loading hours are 8am-4pm Monday – Friday
All transactions are first come first served. No appointment is necessary.
- When entering facility, please watch for people and moving equipment. Park on east edge of the lot and come in the office.
- Our office staff will confirm your order and let you know which dock door to back in to.
- Stay at the dock door, our warehouseman will come to you. No drivers are allowed past the dock doors inside the warehouse.
- After loading, come back into the office for signed paperwork.
- After unloading, our warehouseman will give you signed paperwork.
- Once you have your signed paperwork, your transaction is concluded and you can be on your way.