Big Soo Terminal is the premier transmodal facility in northwest Iowa. Access to all three modes of transportation; barge, rail, and truck, combined with extensive experience with all aspects of third party logistical operations make our terminal in Sioux City, IA the logical choice for your Midwest operations. Bulk, liquid, and palletized storage, transloading and direct transfer, cross-docking; freight consolidation, and inventory management are just the start of what we can do for you.
- Union Pacific rail service six days per week
- Unit train capability
- Missouri River barge access
- Direct access to Interstate 29, Highway 20,
Highway 60, and Highway 75
- 15 acre laydown yard
- Transload between barge, rail, and truck
- Build to suit storage
- Total project inventory management
Give us a call at 712-258-0537 or email us at
firstname.lastname@example.org and let us help you put
the logical back in your logistics.